Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Perversion in Spring!

Hello, all!
Sorry for being a bad blogger, I'm working on getting over a stomach virus and have started doing classes and research at a local(ish) school for the deaf.
I just heard some exciting news, and figured I would share it with you all! According to Temptalia (http://www.temptalia.com/), the Urban Decay spring launches will include the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion! Perversion will become a permanent shade. I was thrilled to hear this, as I had swatched a mini Perversion liner in Sephora about a week ago from this travel set (Electric):
image from here 

I loved how rich and dark Perversion swatched- much blacker than Oil Slick or Zero from Urban Decay. However, since I didn't feel like the other shades in the set were ones that I needed to add to my current arsenal, I passed on the set. However, I was hoping that Urban Decay would release Perversion on its own. I'll definitely be picking one up once they're released! I'm not sure exactly when it's supposed to be released, but I'll keep you posted.

Is anybody else excited about this?

3 comments:

The Peach said...

I hope you get to feeling better! Thanks for the news. I guess I'm not familiar with Perversion, but good to know it will be permanent! May have to check it out!

Amanda said...

Thanks, I'm hoping it'll go away soon. I have a sinking feeling it might also be stress-related :/
Either way, yay eyeliner! It's definitely worth a swatch next time you're in Sephora ;)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Thank goodness!!! I already have bought a few travel sets just to get Perversion as I go through it very quickly!

Post a Comment