Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Swatches and Review: Too Faced Who's Your Poppy

In last week's Friday favorites, I briefly mentioned one of my favorite blushes, Too Faced Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush in Who's Your Poppy. It's a warm peach with delicious golden shimmer, and can be found at the Too Faced website here for $19. Too Faced is my go-to brand when it comes to large companies. I love their products and their branding. I suggest you like their page on Facebook (here), as they frequently post great deals. Keep an eye out for their "Manic Monday" deals each week.

Back to the blush.

I love the packaging- it's cute, sturdy, and functional. It's great for travel (which I do a lot of), since it's not overly bulky and includes a mirror.
(All photos in natural light.)



Hello, mirror!



I like the formula of this blush, as the product can be used to create a subtle glow or built up for a punch of color.
All swatches in natural light, product applied dry to bare skin.


I enjoy how versatile this blush is, it can be quite demure or wonderfully bold, depending on application and what else is on your face. When I travel, this is the blush I bring with me. I'm confident it will work for just about any look. I usually apply it sheerly, giving myself a nice warm glow. I'm in love with the glowy look I get with Who's Your Poppy.


Overall Thoughts:
Fabulous blush! It applies smoothly with no noticeable fallout, and can be applied sheerly or built up. Versatile, travel-friendly, and beautiful. If you like warm peach and gold shimmer, I highly suggest you check this blush out.
Would I repurchase? In a heartbeat.

5 comments:

Mercedes said...

Very pretty! I havent tried blush from Too Faced, this color looks pretty!

Joann said...

This blush looks very pretty! I love peachy toned anything when it comes to makeup! But I haven't tried anything from Too Faced, I need to get on that.

SilhouetteScreams said...

Oh man, that's beautiful! I love a good orangey peachy blush :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Too pretty! Love the packaging.

תמר said...

is this similar to Nars orgasm or am i totally off?

Post a Comment