Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Musings Vol. 4

After a nice Thanksgiving holiday break, it's back to the usual insanity. I only have 2.5 weeks left of this semester- time certainly has flown. In approximately 6 months, I will be moving once again. It's bittersweet. I've loved my time in the lovely green pacific northwest, but the southwest is where I grew up. I'll be finishing my music degree this coming spring, then moving south to work on my degree in sign language interpreting.
I've been toying with the idea of having a blog sale, as I have quite a few products that have not, and most likely will not, be used by me. I really need to focus on consolidation right now, as driving a car full of mica approximately 1,500 miles doesn't make much sense. I've certainly acquired a lot of things (makeup and otherwise) since I moved here 4 years ago.  (Though I've spent summers and such back in the southwest.) And with the amount of stuff I have now, I have no idea how I would possibly transport it back other than renting a moving truck, which I don't want to do.
I really just need to get all this extra stuff out of my apartment, which means cheap sparklies for sale! I know I have a lot of Aromaleigh looking for good homes, since I went a bit overboard when they closed. I'll probably wait until after the holidays to put the sale up, unless people tell me they would like it sooner. Any thoughts?
Also, I am officially not allowed to purchase any more body wash, soap, lotion or perfume. Ever.
Or at least until I use up about half of my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment