Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Musings Vol. 3

Happy Monday my lovely toucanets!
I feel like everybody around me right now (and myself as well) are feeling pretty sluggish these days. I have a feeling that it has to do with the weather and the end of the semester getting close. All the students I know are longing for a break. I haven't worn much any makeup since last Tuesday- but some sparkles are definitely what I need right now. Tomorrow I'm definitely going to make glitter a priority.
Speaking of sparkles, have you seen Aromaleigh's latest collection, "Starry Night"? When I first saw the shadow photos, I didn't think there was anything that I had to have. Then I saw the Aromaleigh swatches:
(from http://aromaleighv2.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/starry-night-our-newest-limited-edition-eyeshadow-collection/)



I'm pretty convinced that I need Bellatrix, Shaula, Altair, Izar, and Saiph. Especially Bellatrix and Altair.
Sample sets, individual samples, and full sizes can be purchased here: http://www.aromaleigh.com/newsniliedey.html
I'm pretty sure I see a sample order in my future...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, those are amazing. I love Procyon, Saiph and Betelgeuse. Your swatches are wonderful :)

Unknown said...

... Just realised that those aren't your actual swatches X/ sorry!

Amanda said...

:) No worries!

Luna said...

This collection is gorgeous . I'm waiting full of excitement for my samples of this collection to arrive ! I think i'll buy some full sizes : shaula , regulus , Izar , betelgeuze and pollux :D

Amanda said...

Luna: I hope to see swatches on your blog! :)

Post a Comment