Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Musings Vol. 2

It's a chilly Monday evening, and I'm lounging in the living room and looking up Halloween inspiration. What I should be doing is writing a paper, but I just can't make myself focus on it right now. I'd much rather look for good tentacle tutorials. Halloween has long been my favorite holiday and I tend to get pretty sucked up into crafty endeavors for my costumes.
I'm loving my halloween manicure, although I wish I could find some candy corn nail decals/stickers. I think my little skull from the Kiss Halloween nails set I found at Walgreens is pretty cute though.  I found a bottle of Wet n Wild's Buy Me A Drink hiding in the Halloween makeup at Fred Meyer, it's a very pretty vampy polish.


I'm excited to play with some Brazen goodies that arrived today- Sandi was kind enough to send me some of her Halloween products to review here at Glitter and Toucans! I told myself that I wasn't allowed to use them until I finish the paper I'm avoiding, so I'm hoping to have the review up tomorrow evening or Wednesday morning.


If anyone knows where I can get some candy corn nail stickers, please let me know! I've decided that Halloween manicures aren't just for October.

2 comments:

Mercedes said...

I LOVEEEE the little skull on your nail, Super cute!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

AWWWW I want that little skull nail sticker! Can't wait for the review!

Post a Comment