Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

Amanda from Glitters and Bubbles gave Amanda from Glitter and Toucans a blog award! Please note the similarities in our names, it cracks me up.
Thanks, Amanda!

Seven things about me:

1.  I squealed audibly when the toucans came on the screen during the movie Rio. I saw it last night and loved it. So many pretty birds!

2. I went skiing for the first time last weekend. Let's just say that it's a good thing that I'm comfortable falling down. I had a blast, though!

3. I love socks. I adore Sock Dreams and am glad that I visit Portland frequently enough to visit the brick and mortar store in addition to the website. 

4.  I'm a big fan of glitter vinyl. 

5.  My favorite blush at the moment is Super Orgasm from Nars.

6. One of my favorite scents is lavender. I also like the way lavender tastes.

7. Purple makes me happy. 


I'm about ready to fall asleep on my keyboard, so I'll come back and add my three bloggers to pass this along to later.


No comments:

Post a Comment