Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Vanity Swatches (Brazen Cosmetics)

Believe it or not, I still have a bunch of Brazen lip gloss swatches to share with all of you. As I've mentioned before, Sandi of Brazen sent me samples of many of her lip glosses. Here's my little colony of lippie samples:
Photobucket

I love these glosses.

In honor of in retaliation against the cold, dreary, rainy weather, I would like to present Vanity. Brazen describes Vanity as "a bright vibrant coral". While it is very pretty, I found it to be more difficult to apply evenly than the other Brazen glosses I've used. However, this is only when applying opaquely- sheer application is easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

All photos in natural light.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Sheer application:
Photobucket


Opaque application:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment