Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Time to crank out a few posts...

I have such a backlog of things to post, so I'm just going to attempt to crank out the posts over the next few days. Here's a look from a while ago, primarily using- you guessed it- Brazen.

Click to make bigger and more color-accurate.
Photo in natural light.

I used:
Spectacle- Brazen Cosmetics
and the pink is either Tease or Show Off from Brazen
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara (that name sure is a mouthful)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance


Side note:
I'm moderately obsessed with warm, glowy, peach and coral colors these days. What are your favorite peach and/or coral cosmetics?

2 comments:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Nice colour combo! I love these brights!

Amanda said...

Thanks! I keep pretending that if I use bright, springy makeup the sun will come out to play!

Post a Comment