Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

New posts soon!

First of all, I hope everybody is having a lovely weekend!
Yesterday, I made my way up to Sephora to grab a new tube of...








It certainly makes a big difference if your primer has gone bad. I am quite excited to have a new tube of it.






I have three things to post, I just haven't had the time until now. I was more or less away from the internet this past week, as I had some rather large things to work on. I've now managed to catch up on my beauty blog reading, so now I'll work on the posting! There will be three posts heading your way: Stardust swatches, Aromaleigh swatches, and an Aromaleigh look.

I'll give you a sneak peek of those three posts since you're so nice and sparkly.

































No comments:

Post a Comment