Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Warm Wishes- LOTD

First of all, yesterday was the 1 year old birthday of my blog! Happy birthday, dear bloggy!
Yesterday's look was full of warm, glowy goodness, inspired by the sunshine outside (finally!) and an awesome lip gloss.

All photos in natural light

Photobucket
I'm sure you've already guessed that it's from Brazen. It's the La Femme lip gloss, and I'll post more comprehensive swatches in a few days.


Now for the eyes:

Photobucket

I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Wish- Aromaleigh (Inner half of lid and outer half of lower lash line)
Dormant Dream- Aromaleigh (Outer half of lid)
Buxom Insider Eyeliner in Pearl (hints of it on inner corners and lower lash line)
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

For the record, I was throughly unimpressed by the Buxom Insider Eyeliner. It has absolutely no staying power. I applied it about three times over the course of doing my makeup, and it still disappeared by the time I took pictures. It applies beautifully, but smudges and fades quickly.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Annnddd, an almost face shot.
Photobucket

Blush: Rococo- Aromaleigh
Lips: La Femme- Brazen Cosmetics (applied sheerly)

I love the glow that I get from Rococo. It's been my favorite blush for a while. However, Super Orgasm from Nars is also rockin' my world right now (so shimmery!).

Since the Buxom eyeliner was a disappointment, do any of you have suggestions for a good white liner?

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love the blush,it's a shame Aromaleigh is going out of business. I wish I had found out about all this wonderful mineral makeup soon!

Post a Comment