Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brazen Burlesque Swatches

In my last Brazen order, Sandi was kind enough to send me samples of a bunch of lip glosses, including Burlesque. I had been eyeing Burlesque (the name alone made me want it), but the photos on the etsy listing made me skeptical about just how wearable it would be. I'm happy to report that it is indeed quite wearable! Don't let the extreme pink of the gloss in the pot intimidate you! When it comes to lip color, my comfort zone consists of red, red, and more red. Pink usually doesn't enter the equation. I think Brazen is going to change my concept of lip color, because I'm loving playing with shades that I probably wouldn't have tried otherwise. So, on to the swatches.

All photos in natural light.

As always with the Brazen Passion Pot glosses, it can be applied sheerly or opaquely. The sheer application is great for a quick wash of color.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Sheer application:
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Opaque application:
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Rumor has it that Sandi will be introducing lip gloss in tubes (instead of pots) soon.
Do you have any glosses from Brazen? Any favorites?

I have seven more glosses to swatch for you, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment