Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Too Faced Sale, Ends 2/2 at Midnight PST

You all know that I'm a big fan of Too Faced. They make my go-to primer and I'm loving their smokey eye palette. You probably don't know that I'm also a big fan of Punxutawney Phil, the magical groundhog of Groundhog Day.

Source: http://www.groundhog.org/
This winter seems like it has been fairly mild out here, so I'm okay with six more weeks of it. And Phil's a cutie.

Where am I going with this?

Too Faced is having a sale today. They decided that if the Too Faced mascot, London, saw his shadow this morning, that orders placed today before midnight PST would include a free shadow in Magic Mushroom. If he did not see his shadow, a 25% discount would be applied.
And apparently, London did not see his shadow this morning (unlike Phil) so you can get 25% off your order with the code LONDONSHADOW

Happy Groundhog Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment