Friday, March 16, 2012

Toucan Style

Happy Friday!
Although I have many pages of thesis to write this weekend, I'm pretty relieved to see the weekend arrive. It's been a great, but busy week. I got my cap and gown for graduation...crazy! I checked off a major item on my to do list- my senior recital. I had a blast performing, but it's nice to not have to worry about it any more.

My recital included some American Sign Language to tie in with my thesis work. Now I just need to finish writing the actual thesis.

I took a trip to H&M, and they had toucan accessories! It was difficult for me to contain my excitement, and I ended up with some hair pins and a necklace. I can't believe I didn't have any toucan hair accessories before!

H&M had the hair pins in two styles/colors, and I picked up both of them since I couldn't decide on just one ;)

The necklace appeared to only come in the color design, so I'm glad I didn't have to make a decision there. It's quite large, but I think it'll look great with a basic top.

And with a quarter for size reference.

Anyone have any weekend plans?


The Peach said...

Yay for getting the recital over with! Cute dress! And what great toucan accessories you found!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Congratulations on your recital, I bet you were awesome :) I love those Toucans, so cute!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Aw, those pins are so cute! That black and white photograph looks gorgeous with the nice scenery in the background, it looks so classy!

Post a Comment