Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Musings Vol. 6

It's Monday of finals week: it's getting hard to see the floor of my bedroom and I really should go grocery shopping because celery, ginger snaps, and string cheese are my main food groups right now.  I only have two finals left to worry about, an American Sign Language final in which I will be given a prompt and then must sign about it to the professor, and a Hinduism paper. Then Thursday I venture back to the southwest for a few weeks.
Brazen Cosmetics has launched their website, http://brazencosmetics.com/ , and I think it's looking good! As you are most likely well aware, Brazen's lip glosses were my gateway gloss and I love them for it. I'm extremely tempted to pick up a few tubes (yes! tubes!) since most of my Brazen glosses are potted. I'm so excited to see them opening their own website and listing the glosses in tubes instead of pots. Yay!
Physicians Formula has released a new Organic Wear mascara, which I can't wait to try.

It's the "Organic Wear 100% Natural Lash Boosting Mascara". Sometimes I wish Physicians Formula would come up with shorter names. I always have a hard time remembering long names like that. I really like the Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara (see what I mean about the names?), or as I lovingly call it, the giant shiny leaf mascara. Since I've enjoyed the giant green shiny leaf mascara, I have high hopes for the giant black leaf mascara. Maybe I can convince my roommate that we need to leave early for the airport Thursday so I can run in to Ulta to see if they have the new mascara...

Stay tuned for my sparkly Monday EOTD!

No comments:

Post a Comment