Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Burt's Bees Summer Grab Bag Now Available!

Hello lovelies!
I really meant to get a look done and posted today, but unfortunately my doctor's appointment and pulmonary function tests took hours longer than anticipated. The good news is that my lung function is fine despite all the wildfire smoke out here in the desert. I'm pretty proud of the fact that my lung capacity was 120% of the predicted.
Anyway, enough about my lungs.

In case anyone's interested, Burt's Bees is offering grab bags for $25 here.

If I'm remembering correctly, they have this deal every summer. I have not purchased it in the past, but I decided to this year. Why? A few reasons.
1. I have tried very few Burt's Bees products, and would like to try more of them.
2. Of the few Burt's Bees products I have tried, I have enjoyed all of them.
3. I have a weakness for grab bags.

If you decide to grab one, you can also use the code JUNE11 for $5 off a $25 purchase.

Now it's time for me to head out to test some more products while swing dancing. Tonight: foundation. I've been avoiding this one for a while because I rarely wear foundation while dancing. When I do, it usually doesn't end well. I'll let you know how this one goes, the formula does claim to be sweatproof.

1 comment:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Ah, the good old PFT's. I've had those done many times as I have asthma, lol! Have fun dancing! I'll be sure to check out your foundation review!

Post a Comment