Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wishing on Orchids with Caelia

I'm alive! And I can finally breathe again, after a nice round of antibiotics!

I absolutely adore the look I did today. I tend to have a hard time doing soft looks, but this one was quite successful.

Photobucket

All photos in natural light.

I used:
Wish- Aromaleigh
Orchid- Aromaleigh
Caelia- Aromaleigh (Lost in Faerie)
Sylph- Aromaleigh (lower lash line)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips mascara

Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm glad I was finally able to come up with a look that works for days when I need to keep it a bit more subtle. I usually hate the more neutral/soft looks I try. This is still pretty colorful, so I should probably come up with an even more neutral look. When I need to wear a neutral look, I usually wear practically no makeup (as in, only eyeliner and mascara). It's about time I learn how to do neutrals.

What are your favorite colors for neutral looks?

2 comments:

Ashley! said...

Lovely colour combo, I'm always at loss with pale oranges...this works great together.

Amanda said...

Thanks! I definitely like how Wish worked with this look. I tend to shy away from orangey colors, but really like this one!

Post a Comment