Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Update

First of all, I'm sorry for being MIA lately. It's been a bit of a roller coaster recently, but after spending much of yesterday driving through the mountains and taking in the fresh air, I've finally gotten back to feeling like myself again. I came to some huge personal realizations on my drive, and I really needed to spend that time to get in touch with myself. So many things have happened recently that I hadn't taken the time to reflect on, but those things were life-changing and I definitely needed to figure out how they had changed me, and how I had remained the same. I'm usually terrible at taking time for myself, so I'm trying to work on that.

Now on to the makeup. Today I will be working on finally getting a few of my recent looks up. Now that I'm in a much better mental state, I can actually focus when I sit down to post. I hope all of you can understand my lack of posting recently, but that is something that is going to change. A recent order full of gorgeous colors reminded me of why I started my adventures in makeup in the first place, and with that in mind I am excited to start this new chapter in my life, filled with color, sparkle, and a newfound understanding of self.

No comments:

Post a Comment