Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Too Faced Glamour to Go- Dream Edition Swatches

I'm alive! Really. Just extraordinarily busy.
But I figured I'd pop in to share some quick swatches, because this fun little platte is on sale right now in the Too Faced vintage sale.
The Glamour To Go- Dream Edition is on sale for $15 here.

Photos taken under daylight bulb.

I was initially disappointed when I swatched these without primer. The pigmentation is definitely lacking without the help of a primer.

But then I used some Too Faced Shadow Insurance and... magic!

The first two shades were more or less invisible without primer, but with TFSI they're actually quite pretty.

And though the purple isn't as smooth as I'd like it to be, it's certainly pretty.



Ooooo, glowy purple.

And one last group shot just for fun.


Annndd, back to homework!

2 comments:

The Peach said...

That purple is awesome! Seems like I hadn't realized you haven't posted in a while.... still see you over at NTMS!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Looks like an awesome palette! You could do neutral eyes, smokey eyes, smokey purple neutral eyes.....

Post a Comment