Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Flapper face!

Hello! First off, I'm sorry for being so absent the past week or so, it's certainly busy in the world of toucan right now. I'm finishing up my first bachelor's degree, and getting things lined up to start my second degree.   I have a chapter of my thesis due tomorrow and a pre-recital performance for the music faculty tomorrow. In the latter portion of the week, I'll be jet-setting across the country for a few days.

Now to the makeup.

Last Thursday night, I went to the city with some friends to a funky, vintage inspired restaurant/lounge. I actually remembered to take some face photos to share!

Photos with flash, and wow- that flash really washed me out. I swear I was wearing blush...



What's on my face:
Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in Warm Ivory - Rimmel London
Full Bloom Ultra Flush Powder Blush in Who's Your Poppy? - Too Faced
24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Perversion - Urban Decay (smudged along upper lash line before eyeshadow application)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Eyeshadow shades: Firefly, Cloves, and Up In Smoke - All from the Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette
Eyeshadow in Smokin Hot - Also from the Smokey Eye Palette (used as a liner)
Great Lash Lots of Lashes - Maybelline



I definitely like the way this look turned out. My outfit for the night had a lot of character, so I wanted to keep the makeup fairly simple. I'm thinking of trying this look again but adding a darker, more defined crease.

How's your Monday going?

3 comments:

The Peach said...

Sounds like you have been busy! Love this look! Sexy eye makeup you have going on there!

Mercedes said...

Congrats on your degree! Love the eyeshadow!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Love it! You look gorgeous in these pictures!

Post a Comment